Tag: 42 Beauty Questions

Friday, February 28, 2014

Been seeing lots of various tags around on blogs and Youtube which looks fun to do. I've never done any tags before and this is my first time doing a tag so thought i will do one with regards to my latest interest, beauty.

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day. When i wake up and when i'm showering at night.

2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
Normal skin. I seldom have a problem with skin.

3. What is your current facial wash?
Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash

4. Do you exfoliate?
No, i don't even know what is exfoliate until i came across this question and went to google what is exfoliate.

5. What brand do you use?
No brand since i've never exfoliate.

6. What moisturizer do you use?
NuTeen All Clear Moisturizer

7. Do you have freckles?
No.

8. Do you use eye cream?
Yes, i do use cream for my dark eye circles.

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Currently no. I can't really remember but i think there was a period of time years back when i kept having acne.

10. Did you ever use ProActiv?
No, i've never heard of this before.

11.What foundation do you use?
Sometimes i use the Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 skin Transformer B.B Cream but sometimes when i don't use B.B Cream, i don't apply foundation at all which i should.

12. How about concealer?
Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 skin Transformer B.B Cream or Silkygirl Perfect Cover Concealer if i am not using the B.B Cream.

13. Do you know your undertone colour?
I don't know.

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think the eyes of girls who wear fake eyelashes look good as it gives the lashes more volume. But i've never wear them as i don't dare.

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I didn't know! Now i know.

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
I've never used a mascara before but i'm planning to try Maybelline The Rocket Mascara soon.

17. Sephora or Mac?
I've never used Mac or the products in Sephora but i've window shopped at Sephora once. I would go with Sephora as there are a wide range of brands. I definitely want to have a variety of brands to choose from rather than just one brand.

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
No since i've never used anything Mac.

19. What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Makeup brushes and sometimes my fingers.

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, i use the eye primer that's on the Silkygirl Perfect Stay Eye Primer + Shadow.

21. For the face?
No, maybe i should get one and try soon.

22. What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
Silkygirl Perfect Stay Eye Primer + Shadow, the silvery white colour.

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
I've been using a pencil eyeliner. I find that liquid eyeliner is difficult to apply but i plan to work and improve on it.

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
So far once.

25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I don't know what is pigment eye shadow so no opinion.

26. Do you use mineral make-up?
I'm not sure if the makeup i'm currently using is mineral makeup.

27. What is your favourite lipstick?
Silkygirl Moisture Smooth in Honey Cream

28. How about lip gloss?
I don't really like lip gloss. I find that it's too sticky and makes my lips feel uncomfortable.

29. What is your favourite blush?
No favourites as i only have one blush which i don't use that much so i won't say that its my favourite.

30. Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
No, i've never bought anything from ebay.

31. Do you like drug store make-up?
I'm not sure if the shop that i bought my makeup from is considered a drug store although it does sell medicines and have a pharmacy. The cosmetics brands sold there are somewhat similar to a drug store and i do like the makeup so i would say yes.

32. Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
No, i've never been to any CCO.

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I had a complusory one day workshop on makeup in school a few years back but i've never really considered taking any classes. I've been self-learning by watching videos on Youtube.

34. Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
Yes, especially eyeliner, it doesn't poke into my eye but i always accidentally poke below my eyes.

35. Name a make-up crime that you hate?
I guess it will be too much blush. This is why i don't use blush that much as i'm worried i will overapply and end up looking like i have a patch of colour on my cheeks.

36. Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
Neutral tones. My go-to makeup is quite neutral. All the colours are in neutral shades.

37. Which celebrity always has great make-up?
No particular favourite as i don't really notice their makeup when i see pictures of them. But i think all of them should have great makeup.

38. If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Lipstick. I feel that lipstick always brightens up my face so lipstick is a must have for me.

39. Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
Yes, i do believe in giving myself one day break of having no makeup after a few days of wearing makeup. Sometimes i do go out without makeup and sometimes i don't wear makeup to school cause i have no time so leaving the house without makeup on is not a problem to me.

40. Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Yes, other that my dark eye circles i don't usually have acne or problems with my face so its mostly good.

41. In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
SIlkygirl. Its my favourite makeup line cause its not only good but also inexpensive.

42. What do you think of Make-up?
Makeup can definitely enhance our looks and it would be fun to experiment different looks with all the different colours. Its like an art.

Doing this tag has given me more insights of skincare and makeup. There was things i didn't know or didn't put much thought into but now i know them and will put in more consideration. As i've only been into beauty for not long, it is an eyeopener for me into the world of beauty.


Ending off with this quote. To expand it a little, makeup and skincare are the players in looking classy and fabulous.

You Might Also Like

0 comments