Sushi Tei

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

On one of the sundays in July, i had dinner with my family at Sushi Tei. That was my first time eating there and i found the food quite good!

Here's what i ate that day.

Photobucket
Udon

Photobucket
Prawn Tempura

Photobucket
I forgot what this dish is!

Photobucket
Salmon Fish

I only tried 3 dishes and the udon. I'm an udon lover, everytime i go to a Japanese restaurant to eat, i'll definitely order a bowl of udon! After trying so many restaurant, Sushi Tei will be in my list of favourite Japanese restaurants. I'll sure go back and try more dishes when i have the chance!

----------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, tomorrow is is Singapore's 47th birthday! So...

HAPPY
NATIONAL DAY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments