My 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's New Year's Eve, the last day of the year 2011! I'm here to do a summary of the good times i had this year. I won't bring up the bad times because we should keep the happy and good memories in our heart and forget all those bad times.

In January, i went for a 3D2N trip to Sunway Lagoon. The trip was short because i had project commitments. Even though it was short, i enjoyed myself.

In April, i went to Taiwan. It's my first trip to Taiwan and i also had many first experiences there such as doing hot spring which i remember vivdly.

In June, my birthday was a school day for the very first time and it was also the first time my class celebrated my birthday for me, with a cake and birthday song. That's good enough! I never had so many people singing birthday song to me!

In July, i went on a cruise trip to Penang and Phuket. I have never been to Penang before that trip so that was my first time there.

In September, i fell in love with maplestory again! Been playing since 2005 and was quite addicted. However, i managed to get off that addiction in 2008, all thanks to my dad. I haven't been playing very often since then, usually only the holidays. Now, i'm very active in the game. I play almost everyday. Glad that i'm not very addicted like last time. Playing maple is like a hobby or a way to past time. That's the only game that will make me stay on for so many years.

That basically sums up my year and again i'm ending this year with...

BEING SICK!

I was sick at the last few days of last year and this year, i am too! I'm recovering. Flu is gone and cough is not so bad already.

Lastly, i'm ready to take on 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments