Just For Laughs - Box

Thursday, July 21, 2011

This week is a very stressful and busy week for me because of my upcoming event which i'm part of the organising team. Even though i have many things to plan and do for the event, i still need to set aside time to relax.

Not only to let me relax my mind but also to let you have a good laugh, here are some funny pictures and a video related to BOX.






USB toaster, if i have this, i will be constantly toasting and eating bread while using the computer! I've never seen such a thing before, only see before USB light and fan. Maybe a USB toaster isn't available in singapore.

All those pictures above ain't exactly funny at all but the video is very funny! Its from the show, Just For Laughs Gags.



The video really made my day a good one! Hope it made your moody or tiring day better! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments