My Awesome Birthday

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ever since i was young (not baby), every year my parents would bring me overseas to celebrate my birthday. I stopped celebrating my birthday overseas in 2008, the year i took my N levels. From then on, i started celebrating my birthday locally, including this year (Excluding the baby years).

This year, was the most awesome birthday i had ever in my life! I don't mean going overseas is not awesome, but this year was VERY SPECIAL!

Why? Read on! :)

Firstly, my birthday falls on a school day for the first time!

Secondly, it's the first time i had a whole class celebrating my birthday for me. The most wonderful class ever, ISQ, bought a cake to celebrate my birthday and gave me a card. We do this for almost every classmate's birthday, so i expected it. Anyways, I STILL APPRECIATE IT LOTS! :)


Me & the cake!

MyBday2011-a

The card from ISQ!

MyBday2011

Thirdly, for this i have it every year. However, the place is different from past years! So can say it's special too! It's a meal with my parents.

MyBday2011-h
We had dinner at JUMBO to celebrate my birthday.

MyBday2011-i

There was Bamboo clam, sharks fin, lobster-dragonfruit salad and...

MyBday2011-j
...CHILLI CRAB!!!

There was also a dessert, yam paste.

Lastly, the presents! I've got BIGGER presents this year! :)

MyBday2011-g
From my dearest "Hubby"! :)

MyBday2011-e

From my secondary school besties! :)

MyBday2011-f

All those above are small presents and every year i receive small presents. This year, there's a BIG present!

MyBday2011-b
This is from my besties in my current class, ISQ! :)

They also gave me a card...

MyBday2011-c

MyBday2011-d

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR SO AWESOME! :))

If you people read this, i'm sure you know who you are! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments