Movies

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Exams ended last Thursday and i went out with my lovely girl friends on Saturday. We watched the movie, Red Riding Hood.



It is related to the fairytale storybook we all read when we were young, with a little twist.

Talking about movies, i'm sure everyone knows and remembers of the movie 2012.



I chose not to believe about all this 2012 end of the world thing and believe that it's just a fiction movie but the recent earthquake in Japan and all the other natural disasters happening is making me starting to believe about it, that 2012 will be the end of the world.

But well, i don't want to end my life so early! I think many people don't want to. I still got tens of years ahead! I'm so scared...

But then i will still believe that we will all enter 2013!

You Might Also Like

0 comments