Happy New Year!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Comments

Happy New Year! Its yet another year again. A new year, a new journey to take on, more obstacles to go through...

So, anyways, i started the year by going out with Gillian. Actually, it was suppose to be a 3 people outing. But too bad Charlene did not come. So end up, it became a 2 people outing.

We met at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station. Then, went to plaza singapura. Since we were both hungry, so we went to eat. Ate a macdonalds. Gillian ate hotcakes while i ate egg mcmuffin.

After that, we went to buy tickets for a movie. We watched Alvin and the chipmunks 2. Its a really very nice show. But the ticket is expensive because its the public holiday. Its been quite a long time since i last watched a movie because i'm really not a fan of movies and i can't stand sitting in the cinema for so long. Luckily, this show was quite a short one. Only around 1 hour plus. Some shows can last up to 2 hours plus!

After that, we went walk around the mall then went to the arcade. We did not play but we watched people play. Some people can really spend lots of money trying to win the prizes in the machines!

Gillian came to my house after that. When we come home, we saw 3 of my mum's friends at my house. Well, i know they are coming over but i did not expected them to come for so long. I was surprised when they were still at my house when i reached home. My mum said that they were coming at around 12 plus towards 1pm. And i reached home at around 4pm. They really had alot to talk about. Maybe because they long time never see each other already.

Played with Gillian in my room while my mum talk to her friends in the living room. It was a pretty tiring day for me maybe because i woke up super earlier than usual. And i will try to do that from today onwards and also try to sleep earlier. Well, thats one of my new year resolution.

Well, once again, Happy New Year and hope we will all have a great 2010!

You Might Also Like

0 comments