Another Week

Friday, January 16, 2009

Another week has passed. In a week time, it would be the Chinese New Year. These days i've been quite busy. School, supplementary, tuitions, homeworks....

And, everyday, after school, when i reach home. I would be very tired. Plus, once i lie down on my bed, i would sure fall asleep and would wake up hours later until i left so little time to do other things and also do my homework. And, everyday there's homework! I did set alarm clock, but when it rings i would just snooze it and continue sleeping and when it ring again, i snooze again and continue sleeping. And, when i get fustrated and feel that its disturbing me, i will off it and continue sleeping. So, from the plan of sleeping 2hr, it becomes sleeping 3 hours plus.

I GOT TO GET OUT OF THIS BAD HABIT!

Maybe i should put the clock far away from me, so that when it rings, i will get up and off it and hopefully won't continue sleeping. I might try that next week when i want to have an afternoon nap.

I'm still quite busy currently, i've got homework but i can do it during the weekend. Besides study related things, i still got other things to do. CNY is next week and i have not wash my new clothes. OMG! Left 1 week for me to get prepared for the new year.

ITS REALLY BUSY BUSY BUSY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments